Dilmah Australia Online Shop
What is a Coupon and how do I use it?
- This offer is open to all Dilmah users, 18 years of age or older.
- Dilmah coupons are discount codes and they can be used in the ‘payment page’ (https://shop.dilmahtea.com.au/checkout/#payment) during the checkout process. Online shoppers must add the required items to the cart and proceed to checkout at which point the user will be prompted to apply the code.
- The code, and the discount which applies to the coupon will be set forth or on the coupon itself.
- The coupon value will be discounted on the sub total of the basket. If a valid coupon is applied correctly on valid products in the cart, the grand total will be updated with the discount applied.
- Any particular Dilmah online customer may only take advantage of one such coupon during an online purchase.
- Coupons are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions and is valid for a single transaction only.
- This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, gift certificate or other promotion, unless specified by Dilmah.
- Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the email sent to the claimant by Dilmah.
- A coupon cannot be redeemed in order to purchase gift cards.
- A Coupon is redeemable in its entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
- Any product with ongoing promotions, special offers or any price discounted products are NOT valid for further discounting, and therefore the coupon discount will not be applied on these products. The coupon discount will be applied only on eligible products, unless specified by Dilmah.
Why is my coupon code not working?
- Coupon codes cannot be redeemed by guest users, unless specifically communicated.
- Guest users should register for an account and sign-in to the account to be eligible to avail the coupon.
- All coupons are valid for a limited time only. For information pertaining to the validity of a particular coupon, please contact email@example.com. Dilmah reserves the right to modify or discontinue a coupon at any time or cancel coupons at any time without prior notice to online customers, registered users or guests.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying items added to your cart when the coupon is in effect, the discount will not apply.
Can Dilmah replace my missing coupon?
- Custom Coupons which are unique and user specific cannot be replaced if emails are deleted or misplaced by the users.
- General coupons which are not unique can be replaced, based on the coupon validity. Users can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the required information.
- Dilmah accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected email or other communications. Dilmah assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then Dilmah may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the coupon.
What other information can you give me about my coupon?
- Coupon discounts cannot be claimed after confirmation of a purchase that has been carried out in any of the Ecommerce websites that belong to Dilmah.
- Coupon discounts cannot be applied to previously placed orders on any Dilmah Ecommerce website.
- Dilmah has multiple online shops for ease of shipping to various regions. Your coupon code will be eligible ONLY on the website on which you have an account or browsed recently. If you are unsure of the website to which your coupon is valid, please contact our online shopping team (information provided below).
Please write to us at: email@example.com
if you have any questions or need further clarification. You can also contact us on Facebook Messenger or send us direct messages on Instagram or use the ‘Contact Us’ page on our website. If you are unable to make an inquiry in writing, please ring us at 1800 333 663.